Friday, May 19, 2017

As I sit here tonight I figured maybe I should share my thoughts... I rarely ever do share my thoughts with the world but sometimes I just have to...

I'm thinking about my mother who recently passed in February... Seeing the strength that will good God... I miss her every day.. she died two days before my birthday.. one of the hardest things I've had to deal with is coming to accept the terms and conditions met by her death... I know a lot of people don't understand... When you lose a parent you lose a part of your soul... I put my life on the back burner many times.. I did so because I didn't want to overburden other people with my problems.. I just wanted to have fun.. go out and live what life I have left... I know most people won't probably read this... & That's ok... My way of trying to deal with all the stress.. I don't want  sympathy... I just want to live... I may not be the most exciting life.. but it's my life... I'm going to see the Journey to the End... 

No comments:

Post a Comment